Friday, July 27, 2018

Reverse Readathon Opening Survey


I'm super excited to be taking part in Dewey's Readthon!  Here's the opening survey,


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Starbucks, Panera and Home in The Woodlands, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I'll be thrilled if I finish After the Bomb as it's the oldest unread book I have (2008) but most looking forward to Persepolis Vol. 2
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? 
Didn't go for a lot of snacks this time. Hot tea and a pastry from Panera wins.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! 
I met my Goodreads target this past week and am on a reading roll. Hoping that keeps up.
5) This is our VERY first Reverse Readathon! How does it feel in your time zone? I love it! I am so much more a night person myself so this works great for me. I don't plan on posting as much, just checking in occasionally and enjoying the reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment