Saturday, April 25, 2020

Opening Survey!


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Woodlands, TX in my house.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Quarantine - It seems fitting!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Cheese & Crackers. Cheese is life.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love to read and should hit 40 books read for the year during this readathon. I'm obsessed with Supernatural, love cats and to travel.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is our 26th readathon. We're at home, which is weird for us but what's not weird right now?

Humongous Blackberry Bear Claw that is my breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a blackberry bear claw but have added eating one to my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black Bear Diner sells them and they are amazing!

      Delete