Saturday, April 24, 2021

Opening Survey!

 

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Home - The Woodlands, TX

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab - I'm 100 pages in and feel like I haven't really gotten into it.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Dips! We have three to try.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I love cats. We rescue and our 18 year old cat is laying on my as I write this which is a true joy. I'm so glad to have my best friend back with me for this RAT. My team has a soccer game tonight I'll have to take a break and watch on TV. Go Dynamo! Also, I'm just starting now as I am not a morning person.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I'm home instead of being at a hotel. Just looking forward to some good reading time with my favorite people.




1 comment: