Saturday, January 01, 2022

I'm Taking Part in Bout of Books!

 

This will be our 22st time taking part in Bout of Books!






The Bout of Books readathon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It’s a weeklong readathon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 3rd and runs through Sunday, January 9th in YOUR time zone. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are reading sprints, Twitter chats, and exclusive Instagram challenges, but they’re all completely optional. For all Bout of Books 33 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for Bout of Books. I haven't participated for a few years. It should be lots of fun!

    I love that you work for a no kill animal rescue! I've had cats all my life, all rescues. I have two right now, an 18-year-old beautiful long-haired black female and a five-year-old short-haired tuxedo female. I love them dearly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love BoB. I take part every time with my husband and he always out reads me!

      Delete