Saturday, April 30, 2022

Opening Survey!

 

What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

The Woodlands, TX Starting the day out at home, then heading to Starbucks for a bit and spending the evening at a hotel.

Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Maus II

Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Carmel dip and apples

Tell us a little something about yourself!

I hate mornings so sleep through the first couple of hours. I've tried starting at 8 before and I wind up falling back asleep. So now I just start between 10-11.

I love this readathon and look forward to it all year long. My husband and best friend take part too and we wouldn't miss it.

If you participated in the last readathon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first readathon, what are you most looking forward to?

Staying at a hotel again which generally works really well for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment