Monday, August 22, 2022

Bout of Books Update #7 & Wrap Up

 

I read 34 pages in Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus and finished it. I read 158 pages in Tomboy: A Graphic Memoir by Liz Prince and finshed it. I read 62 pages in Nurse Alissa vs. the Zombies II: Escape by Scott M. Baker and 12 pages in The Serial Killer’s Wife by Alice Hunter.


My main goal this week was to finish all three books I had going (Minus my ebook) and I accomplished that. I also loved all three books.


266 pages read today

896 pages read total 

3 Books Finished




3 comments:

  1. Great job meeting your goal and finishing books!

    One of my goals was to interact with fellow boutofbookers.

    "Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries." – Anne Herbert #quote

    I recently completed the Bout of Books readathon and the latest WEP flash fiction, which are the focus of my latest blog posts.

    Fun fact: August is the only name of a month that's also a popular name among 👶 baby boys.

    J Lenni Dorner (he/him 👨🏽 or 🧑🏽 they/them) ~ Reference& Speculative Fiction Author, OperationAwesome6 Debut Author Interviewer, and Co-host of the April Blogging #AtoZchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out. I hope you enjoyed Nurse Alissa vs. the Zombies II.

    ReplyDelete