Saturday, April 29, 2023

Half-Point Progress Report

 

How many books have you been reading? Have you finished any? Are you on track with respect to your readathon goals so far?

I've finished 3. I finished We Band of Angels which was my main goal.


Have you eaten real food today? (Not just junk food, ACTUAL HEALTHY FOOD) What was your favorite food or beverage so far?

Yep, though so far the candy was my fav!


Have you been participating in any of the activities on our social media (sprints, photo challenges, discussion questions, BINGO, etc.)

A little on Facebook.


Are you growing sleepy? Do you plan to nap, or stop early, or are you extending the readathon hours to include sleep?

I am, more emotionally than physically after my first book but I'll rally. I won't make it the whole time but I've got more in me.


Have you been outside yet today? Have you had much exercise (besides the heavy lifting required to hold your book)?

I went to Starbucks so I've been ouside.


How is your readathon going, overall?

Pretty good!




No comments:

Post a Comment