Sunday, April 14, 2024

Closing Survey

 

How many books did you read during this readathon? Did you have any favorites?

I finished 5 and read from one more. Favorites would be White Bird and Heartstopper 3


How many books did you finish?

5 (1180 pages & 502 minutes)


Did you accomplish your goals for this readathon?

I did. I read all the graphics I picked out and finished my book club book and enjoyed what I read.


How did your snacks and meals work out? Are there things you would change about the food and beverages side of your readathon for next time?

I think we had the perfect amount of snacks. I had a girls weekend last week so had snacks left over anf that worked out well. The hotel restaurant being shut was a hitch but we pivoted and went to a local place where we could read.


Did you enjoy this readathon? What was the most successful part of your readathon? What would you change for next time?

I really did. I think having some good, meaty graphics helped. I'm not sure we would stay at the same hotel again (Reading space was perfect but there were a lot of other little things that weren't great.) I always find I read more at a hotel though so going away is always good. Having said that, I would like to have our library organized by next RAT so we can read in there.


Will you be continuing your readathon reading past the end of our official readathon?

Not officially but we always read. We went out to SB and read today and have plans to do so tomorrow night. We read as much as we can. I'm so glad I married a reader. We've been doing this RAT since 2008 and I can't imagine not doing it. It;s something we always look forward to.


All the books we read.


No comments:

Post a Comment