Saturday, April 13, 2024

Half-Point Progress Report

 

How many books have you been reading? Have you finished any? Are you on track with respect to your readathon goals so far?

3 books finished. I don't really set a goal but I've finished two graphics so that makes me happy.

Have you eaten real food today? (Not just junk food, ACTUAL HEALTHY FOOD) What was your favorite food or beverage so far?

I had toast and tea for breakfast. Best food ever.

Have you been participating in any of the activities on our social media (sprints, photo challenges, discussion questions, BINGO, etc.)

Not so much. I've posted when I finished but that's it.

Are you growing sleepy? Do you plan to nap, or stop early, or are you extending the readathon hours to include sleep?

Not now though I was this morning.

Have you been outside yet today? Have you had much exercise (besides the heavy lifting required to hold your book)?

To get in the car, yes. Going downstairs to the hotel rest now.

How is your readathon going, overall?

Pretty good!



No comments:

Post a Comment