I'm taking part in Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon. I've got a sort of list of books to read (TBR to come later), no idea of what we'll be eating and no real plan. We just got back from England, have a concert the night before the RAT (That was supposed to be last year but was rescheduled due to Harvey.) and a soccer game the day of. It's going to be a lot less planned out than usual but I'm still really looking forward to it.
Friday, April 20, 2018
Friday, March 16, 2018
I'm taking part in this readathon.
Goal: To read books that are roughly 300 pages or less. A ‘short’ book is going to be different for everyone so feel free to be flexible with the page count. There are also 7 reading challenges to complete.
1. Read a book by a new-to-you author - Cinderella (As If You Didn't Already Know the Story) by Barbara Ensor
2. Read a graphic novel - Giant Days, Vol. 2 by John Allison
3. Read a book with a one-word title - Shimmer by Alyson Noel
4. Read a book you’ve read before - A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
5. Read a book that has been made into a movie - A Room of One's Own by Virginia Woolf
6. Read a non-fiction book - I Feel Bad About My Neck by Nora Ephron
7. Read 7 books! - The Perfect Hope or The Last Boyfriend by Nora Roberts (Depending if I finish)
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
I read 47 pages in Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills and Finished it. I absolutely loved it. I started Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon and read 8 pages in it. My total was 55 pages for the day.
I read 232 pages overall, finished one book, read a smidgen of another and started a new one on the last day. Most importantly of all I had a great time doing it with my reading partner, my husband. Bout of Books is always a great way to start the year off.
|Great (and pretty) Books!|
Sunday, January 14, 2018
Saturday, January 13, 2018
Thursday, January 11, 2018
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
I read 29 pages in Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills, the book I'm supposed to be reading. Then I somehow picked up another book, The Mistress's Daughter by A.M. Holmes and read 19 pages in that. Must not be left alone with random books! My total was 48 pages for the day.
|The pretty cover of Foolish Hearts|