This will be the fifteenth time I've taken part on Bout of Books and I can't wait to get started!
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, Twitter chats, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 26 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
1) What are you reading right now?
Romanov by Nadine Brandes
2) How many books have you read so far?
More than 1/2 way through Romanov.
3) What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the read-a-thon?
I want to finish Romanov.
4) Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
This has been a RAT full of interruptions. Between the soccer game to start with and being tired and going GISH this hasn’t been as productive as I would like.
5) What surprises you most about the read-a-thon so far?
I always think I’ll get more read.
So opening survey, now (slightly) new and improved!
1)What fine part of the world are you reading from today? And what time is it where you are?
I am in The Woodlands,TX and it is 7:00 PM
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Romanov which I’m 100 pages into and really loving.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
This weeks been nuts with doing GISH for the first time so I’m a bit unprepared. No set snacks though I may pick up a pie. Oh, and I have ice cream.
4) Do you have a #reversereadathon plan of attack?
I’m currently at a soccer game so will start reading once I get home. Planning to read late tonight then sleep a bit and then read more. We have another soccer game tomorrow night so that’ll be my cut off time.
5) Are you doing the readathon solo or with others?
As usual I’m reading with my husband and my best friend. We love these!
I am the kitten intake coordinator for a local no kill animal rescue. My main blog is mostly about that work though other parts of my life sneak in (especially the books I read). My movie blog contains reviews of all the movies I have watched in the past four years.