Friday, March 16, 2018
I'm taking part in this readathon.
Goal: To read books that are roughly 300 pages or less. A ‘short’ book is going to be different for everyone so feel free to be flexible with the page count. There are also 7 reading challenges to complete.
1. Read a book by a new-to-you author - Cinderella (As If You Didn't Already Know the Story) by Barbara Ensor
2. Read a graphic novel - Giant Days, Vol. 2 by John Allison
3. Read a book with a one-word title - Shimmer by Alyson Noel
4. Read a book you’ve read before - A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
5. Read a book that has been made into a movie - A Room of One's Own by Virginia Woolf
6. Read a non-fiction book - I Feel Bad About My Neck by Nora Ephron
7. Read 7 books! - The Perfect Hope or The Last Boyfriend by Nora Roberts (Depending if I finish)