Sunday, August 31, 2008

Vendetta by Fern Michaels


I finished Vendetta today. This wasn't for a challenge or anything, just a series I enjoy reading. This is the 3rd if the series and I am already looking forward to the next book in the series. (I have a lot to read for challenges and such so I am debating whether to read it next or not.) These are quick, entertaining books with characters you really get to care about. I started reading the first in the series, not sure if I would like it at all as it wasn't my usual kind of book. I read it very quickly and was onto the next in the series. I usually don't read books in series back to back, as I like to spread them out. But with these I just wanted to know what was going to happen and how it would all turn out. The next book is in a box in the room next to me.....I'm not sure I can resist the temptation!

Finishing this means I read two whole books in August. Not a lot, but I read lots of parts of other books too. It's not about the numbers with me, it's about the enjoyment of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment