Monday, January 12, 2009

My Reading Goals for the Year 2009

Last year I had a goal to read 24 books. I surpassed that and finished 32. This year I am making my goal 36 books, three a month. I finished one in January already so I'm off to a good start. I want to work on reading some of the series books I have. I have a lot of books that are parts of series that I haven't read one of. It would be nice to know which series I truly want to read and which ones aren't really my style. Since a lot of the series books I have are mysteries it looks like I'll be reading a lot of mysteries. I also want to finish The Cold Moon, the books that seems to have taken me forever to read! I actually have three books I carried over from 2008 and want to finish all three.

1. Read 36 books
2. Read series books
3. Finish all books carried over

No comments:

Post a Comment