Friday, April 08, 2011

Almost Time!


I have my books ready to go. The three I a currently reading and my journal are there in the front. In the box behind are the books I have chose to read this year. I haven't picked any out to read for the read-a-thon as I know what I'll be reading to start (Mockingjay) and figure I can just pick as I go from the selection I have. My current reads are:

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins-I am so addicted to this series and I got my husband addicted right along with me! I am loving the last book but hate to see it end. I need to finish it though before Richard steals it away!
Wait Till Your Vampire Gets Home by Michelle Bardsley-Love this series too but it took a backseat once I got started with The Hunger Games
Reservations for Murder by Tim Myers-The second in the series. I loved the first one way more than I thought I would. I haven't really gotten into this book yet, but The Hunger Games has obviously been holding all my attention.

Since we have moved to Texas we'll be starting at the unGodly hour of 7 am. Yikes! Despite that I'm looking forward to it. See you in the am!

No comments:

Post a Comment