1. What are you reading right now?
One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
2. How many books have you read so far?
Completed two (that I had previously started), Read part of two others
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Finishing One for the Money and maybe starting the next MaryJanice Davidson book.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
A few, nothing major really. I did have an hour off when we went out for lunch and an hour off for cheering.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That for me I am more focused on one book, where normally I am a bit scattered, reading from several different books.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
As a reader, nothing. As a cheerleader I might like to keep a list of who I cheered for.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
I was, at around hour nine. I'm better now but could definitely use some caffeine.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
I think planning to read One for the Money with Nancy worked really well, as we were both looking forward to it and have compared notes as we have read (though she passed me when I was cheering.)