|Rollo, ready to nap while I read.|
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Woodlands, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Deep in the Valley by Robyn Carr. I'm already well into it and I love her books.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Well last night we made Pineapple Cream Cheesy Dip, Cherry Cheesecake Dip, Cheddar Snack Mix and The Best Bad-For-You Fudge Ever. We also have all the ingredients for Rolo Brownies and Smore's Cookies. Right now the fudge sounds yummy!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm reading with my husband, our cats and dog and my best friend. I'm currently drinking a mug of hot tea, expertly made by my husband and am hoping the caffeine kicks in quickly. I am not a morning person!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my twelfth read-a-thon. I can't really think of anything I'll be doing differently than last time. I'm starting out in my living room but will probably move to our library next hour. I'll be cheering throughout the RAT (I'm head cheerleader for Team Owl). I have lots of yummy snacks to munch on throughout the day and I'm sure I'll be taking a nap sometime today. Aside from being head cheerleader (since that didn't exist until this RAT) none of those are new things for me this RAT. So on with the reading!
|Sleepy Jubilee is staying in bed.|