Monday, August 28, 2017

#TheReadingQuest Update




I've made some progress in #TheReadingQuest and also made a few changes.

I need to update my points.



Main Quests: 

A Book Cover With A Partially Obscured Face - Once and for All by Sarah Dessen
A Book With less than 500 Ratings on GoodReads - Words on Bathroom Walls by Julia Walton
A Book Published By A Small Press - Family Don't End with Blood by Lynn S. Zubernis
A Book With A One Word Title - Beauty by Caroline Lee 

Side Quests: 

Past and/or Future - Deja Who by MaryJanice Davidson - Finished 8/21
Companion/Short Story - Matt's Story by Lauren Gibaldi 
Free Choice - Burma Chronicles by Guy Delisle - Finished 8/17
DNF - P.S. I Like You by Kasie West - Finished 8/27

In true Rogue fashion all the challenges I've completed have been side quests.  I never do things normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment