Sunday, April 29, 2018

Closing Survey


1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour One & Two - That's why I slept through them.

2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
Finished -
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Saga, Vol. 8 by Brian K. Vaughan
Princeless, Vol. 5: Make Yourself by Jeremy Whitley
Lumberjanes, Vol. 7: A Bird's-Eye View by Shannon Watters

Read Part of -
This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills

3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
Saga and Lumberjanes.  They are both so much fun.

4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
I loved the way the mini-challenges were done.  It gave a lot more flexibility for taking part.  Keep it up and all the great hosting.

5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
Oh, I'll be there.  And if I can help out I will!

All the books we read.



No comments:

Post a Comment