Saturday, April 06, 2019

Opening Meme


Getting to Know You Survey

1)What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Shenandoah, TX in Holiday Inn Suites

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Cookies!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am so not a morning person so rarely make the first few hours of the RAT. I love to read though and last year I read more than I have in several years (Yae for reading challenges!) so am excited to see how I do this time. I do the RAT with my husband and best friend and love it. It's something we look forward to all year.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 24th RAT. We're in a hotel this time, something we only did once before so hoping the lack of distraction helps with the reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment