Friday, August 02, 2019

Reverse Read-A-Thon Opening Survey


So opening survey, now (slightly) new and improved!

1)What fine part of the world are you reading from today? And what time is it where you are?

I am in The Woodlands,TX and it is 7:00 PM

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Romanov which I’m 100 pages into and really loving.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

This weeks been nuts with doing GISH for the first time so I’m a bit unprepared. No set snacks though I may pick up a pie. Oh, and I have ice cream.

4) Do you have a #reversereadathon plan of attack?

I’m currently at a soccer game so will start reading once I get home. Planning to read late tonight then sleep a bit and then read more. We have another soccer game tomorrow night so that’ll be my cut off time.

5) Are you doing the readathon solo or with others?

As usual I’m reading with my husband and my best friend. We love these!

TBR Pile

No comments:

Post a Comment