Saturday, October 26, 2019
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Test by Sylvan Neuvel & Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Candy Corn Cupcakes!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love to read and should hit 100 books read for the year during this readathon. I'm obsessed with Supernatural and love to bake.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is our 25th readathon. Staying at a hotel really helps. We got less snacks this time and I have a good collection of short and long books.