Friday, August 07, 2020

Reverse Read-A-Thon Opening Survey

 

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

The Woodlands, TX from my house

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Bread & Wine by Shauna Niequest - I've read a bit and I love it so far.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Cheese and Crackers

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I love to read and take part in reading challenges each month which has made my reading pace really pick up the last few years. I'm a die hard Supernatural fan, go to cons and even write fanfic for the show. I have one dog, 6 cats and the best husband ever.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

Last reverse readathon my best friend was reading with my husband and I. Covid has made that too risky so it's just me and my husband, though I'll be checking in with my bestie throughout.



1 comment: