Saturday, October 23, 2021

Hour 9-14

My other reading buddy, Benny

I started and finished Diary of a Tokyo Teen by Christine Mari Inzer. It was a really cool look at her trip to Japan after living there as a child. I also started and am well into I'm a Therapist, and My Patient is Going to be the Next School Shooter by Dr. Harper. I'm really enjoying it and can't wait to see how it all turns out. I read for 54 minutes and read 247 pages.


242 minutes

319 pages

2 books Finished


Finished

Our goodie tray


4 comments:

  1. Those are the two books I was most curious about! Especially since the therapist one has such crappy reviews on Goodreads. But you like it???? It's worth checking out? Why do you think there's so much hate for it? lol

    I love your goodie tray so much! The tray and how you have the treats arranged on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I think Therapist is a really weird, dark book and def won't appeal to everyone.

      Delete
  2. I forgot to compliment the cute kitty. :-)

    ReplyDelete