Saturday, April 29, 2023

Opening Event Survey & Hour 1-3

 

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

My home in The Woodlands, Texas


2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Your Guide to Not Getting Murdered in a Quaint English Village by Maureen Johnson

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Midnight Milky Way & Snack Mix

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I don't like morning, I love books and soccer and this is one of my favorite days of the year.

5) What are your goals for this readathon?

To finish We Band of Angels: The Untold Story of American Nurses Trapped on Bataan by the Japanese by Elizabeth M. Norman. It's a good book but a hard one and I've been reading it for weeks.


The snack pile.


1 comment:

  1. Your Guide to Not Getting Murdered in a Quaint English Village sounds like a fun book and those snacks look deeeeelicious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete