Tuesday, September 02, 2008

J&R Personal Read-A-Thon Wrap Up

It was a fun day of reading. I never read as much as I think I will (I have a horrible habit of getting distracted by noises, by the babies, ect.) but I got quite a bit read. I finished up one book I had been drawing out (Garlic and Sapphires), got a bit read on one I had been reading for a bit (Under the Duvet) and got a good start on my two newest books (The Big Nap and Bridget Jone's Diary.) The TV was never on, except for when I took a short break and played Wii for a half hour or so. All the kids enjoyed having us home (What better combo than a cat and a book.) and it was a much needed relaxing day for Richard and a nice break from all the craziness of normal life for us all. All in all I think it was a successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment