Sunday, April 11, 2010

End of Event Meme

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?

Hour 17 & 18

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

There seemed to be a lot more people cheering at the end than at the beginning. I was reading and posting for sevral hours before I ever got a comment. That was kind of weird. Every other read-a-thon the comments have been consistent through out.

Also knowing the dates farther ahead of time would be helpful.

I also seemed to get two very emotional, sad books back to back by mistake. Not a great idea!

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?

Everything else-Great job to all the hard work that went into this!

5. How many books did you read?

2 total, one I had started before the read-a-thon, the other I started and finished during. I also read from four other books.

6. What were the names of the books you read?

How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff - Finished
Life on the refrigerator door by Alice Kuipers - Started and Finished
Real Murders by Charlaine Harris
Doomsday Can Wait by Lori Handeland
Autobiography of a Fat Bride by Laurie Notaro - Started
Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella - Started

7. Which book did you enjoy most?

How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

8. Which did you enjoy least?

Doomsday Can Wait by Lori Handeland

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?

N/A

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?

Totally A reader...maybe as a cheerleader

My fifth read-a-thon was great. Wish I had been able to spend the whole 24 hours reading but life does get in the way sometimes. Till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment