Saturday, April 10, 2010

Introduction Meme

Where are you reading from today?

At home, so far in our bedroom...am sure will migrate to the living room eventually.

3 facts about me …

I have been in a bit of a reading slump so the the read-a-thon came along at the perfect time.

My laptop is in a funky state of being right now so I am having to share with Richard.

The read-a-thon is one of the only things I would get up early for. I am totally not a morning person.


How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?

3 that I am reading and at least one new one. I didn't really set any aside to read this time, save for the one that will be taking the place of How I Live Now once I am done. I do have Chicken Soup for the Scrapbookers Soul from the library. The little essays in there may be a good thing when it's the wee hours.

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?

Finish at least one of the books I am already reading and enjoy myself.

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time?

Read what you enjoy. If a book isn't working for you put it aside and move onto another. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment