Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Reading Goals for the Year 2011 Recap and Reading Goals for 2012

So my goals in 2011 were:

1. Read 40 books - Surpassed it by reading 43 books
2. Read mostly from my 2011 box of books (Picked out ahead of time) - For the most part, yes.
3. Finish all books carried over (I actually already completed this so yae me!)
4. Try some new authors - Yep, I read book/stories by 12 new (to me) authors in 2011.

So going forward, my reading goals for 2012 are:

1. Read 45 books
2. Read mostly from my 2012 boxes of books (Picked out ahead of time)
3. Finish all books carried over (Down to one and that one may take awhile as it's a short story/essay book which I am taking my time with).
4. Read a lot from series I have already started.
5. Try some new authors I already have books by. I actually have authors & books picked out for this. They are:

Allison Brennan - The Prey
Wendy Corsi Staub - Don't Scream
Tami Hoag - Ashes to Ashes
Robyn Carr - Virgin River
Mariah Stewart - Dead Wrong
Kay Hooper - Touching Evil
Lisa Gardner - The Perfect Husband
Lisa Jackson - Hot Blooded
Elizabeth George - A Great Deliverance
Meg Cabot - Queen of Babble

Looking forward to the year of reading ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment