1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Woodlands, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Um, this would be easier if I was awake! After seeing Nancy Atherton speak I would say the next book in her series Aunt Dimity and the Next of Kin. Also looking forward to reading more in Little Blog on the Prairie by Cathleen Davitt Bell. It's a hoot!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The Tricked Out Crackers Nancy and I made last night.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am a night owl and most definitely not a morning person.
I love books and think bookstores are some of the most magical places on earth. We have a wonderful one in Houston called Murder by the Book and I was lucky enough to attend a reading there last night by one of my favorite authors.
For the past two RATs I have taken (at least) a picture every hour and plan to continue that tradition this time.
As you can guess from my name I love cats and have several of them.
I love soccer and am a die hard Houston Dynamo fan. We have a game tomorrow and no matter how tired I am I'll be there, cheering them on. Go Dynamo!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 11th read-a-thon. For the first time I'll be reading from our my own library today. Last RAT it wasn't finished but now with the addition of two fab chairs my husband and I got for Christmas it's good to go. I'm looking forward to the chance to relax, spend some time at home with some of my very favorite people and read!
|Our Library, with Nancy reading, Rollo Napping and my feet peaking out of my blanket.|