#TBRTakedown 2.0 (July 25th - July 31st)I'm so excited to be taking part in #TBRTakedown 2.0 on Twitter! I've become slightly addicted to taking part in RAT's on Twitter and anything that helps me get more books read is a good thing in my book.
There are some challenges for this RAT which helped me pick my reading list.
#1 First book in a series
#2 Sequel book in a series
#3 Out of your comfort zone (genre, author, reviews, etc)
#4 On your shelf over a year (or the longest)
#5 Most recently hauled book
1. The Selection by Kiera Cass - I started this at the end of Casual Readathon 2 and it fits this category perfectly. It's a series I've wanted to read for awhile and my husband was wonderful enough to buy me the first for Christmas.
2. Death of a Snob by M.C. Beaton - I love this series. It's quick moving and easy to read plus I've learned a whole lot about Scotland from it.
3. They Call Me Naughty Lola - David Rose - No idea what this book is going to be like but it's totally different than anything else I own.
4. Loves Music, Loves To Dance by Mary Higgins Clark - This book has been on my shelf for over five years. I bought it when we were still living in NC. About time I read it!
5. Son by Lois Lowry - The final book in The Giver series. Richard and I went out and bought it last week as we were reading Messenger.
I know I wont get them all read but I'll hopefully get through quite a bit of them. I can't wait to get started!!