Thursday, July 23, 2015

#TBRTakedown 2.0

#TBRTakedown 2.0 (July 25th - July 31st)

I'm so excited to be taking part in #TBRTakedown 2.0 on Twitter!  I've become slightly addicted to taking part in RAT's on Twitter and anything that helps me get more books read is a good thing in my book.

There are some challenges for this RAT which helped me pick my reading list.

#1 First book in a series 
#2 Sequel book in a series 
#3 Out of your comfort zone (genre, author, reviews, etc)
#4 On your shelf over a year (or the longest)
#5 Most recently hauled book



1. The Selection by Kiera Cass - I started this at the end of Casual Readathon 2 and it fits this category perfectly.  It's a series I've wanted to read for awhile and my husband was wonderful enough to buy me the first for Christmas.

2. Death of a Snob by M.C. Beaton - I love this series.  It's quick moving and easy to read plus I've learned a whole lot about Scotland from it.

3. They Call Me Naughty Lola - David Rose - No idea what this book is going to be like but it's totally different than anything else I own.

4. Loves Music, Loves To Dance by Mary Higgins Clark - This book has been on my shelf for over five years.  I bought it when we were still living in NC.  About time I read it!

5. Son by Lois Lowry - The final book in The Giver series.  Richard and I went out and bought it last week as we were reading Messenger.

I know I wont get them all read but I'll hopefully get through quite a bit of them.  I can't wait to get started!!


No comments:

Post a Comment