Monday, August 10, 2015

BookTube-A-Thon Wrap Up


Booktube-A-Thon is over!  I read some and had loads of fun watching people's videos and seeing what others were reading.  I

Here's my results:

Day 1: 45 pages read
Day 2: 41 pages read
Day 3: 71 pages read
Day 4: 82 pages read - First book finished
Day 5: 144 pages read - Second book finished
Day 6: 56 pages read
Day 7: 30 pages read

Total Pages Read: 469
I finished challenges 1 (Blue cover) 5 & 6 (Read a book without letting go of it and a book you really want to read).

I never get as much reading done as I think I will (though a RAT that's not during soccer season would be probably give me a better total) but I do get more read than I would without these RATs. I'm only one book away from making my yearly goal.  Woohoo!





No comments:

Post a Comment