Sunday, August 02, 2015

BookTube-A-Thon


I'm taking part in Booktube-A-Thon for the first time.  It runs from August 3 - August 9. I don't have a youtube channel so I'll just be using Twitter.  #BOOKTUBEATHON

The challenges are:
1. Read a book with blue on the cover - The Fault In Our Stars
2. Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name - The Elite
3. Read someone else’s favorite book - The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie
4. Read the last book you acquired - The Elite
5. Finish a book without letting go of it - Lazarus #3
6. Read a book you really want to read - The Elite
7. Read seven books - Not even trying this one!  lol


I know I won't get through all of these but I'm excited to see just how much I can get read.  Maybe 464 pages?  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment