Saturday, July 09, 2016

Casual Readathon June 2016 & Wrap Up


I took part in Casual Readathon June 2016.  It overlapped with my next reading challenge so a few of these were on both.  The challenges were:

1. Read 4 books -  Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
2. Read a book with yellow on the cover -  Hawkeye, Vol. 5: All-New Hawkeye by Jeff Lemire
3. Read a book under 300 pages -  Expelled by Emmy Laybourne
4. Read a book published in 2016 -  Lazarus, Vol. 4: Poison by Greg Rucka
5. Read outside for a min of 30 minutes - I live in South Texas.  This was never gonna happen.

I completed four out of five challenges and finished three out of four books that were in my TBR pile.  I wound up switching Expelled for You're Never Weird on the Internet but did read quite a bit of that book as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment