I'm taking part in the Summer Biannual Bibliothon from July 3-July 9
The challenges are:
1. Read The Group Book - The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
2. Free Choice/ Wild Card Book - Uncle Peter's Amazing Chinese Wedding by Lenore Look ✓ Done
3. Emma’s Choice - More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
4. Read a Book With Your Favorite Mythical Creature - The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
5. Read a Book You’ve Been Putting Off Picking Up - The Elite by Kiera Cass
6. Read a Book from an Author You’ve Never Read Before - Captain Marvel by Kelly Sue DeConnick ✓ Done
7. Read a Book in a Different Format than You Usually Read - ebook - Expelled by Emmy Laybourne ✓ Done
I completed 3/7 challenges and read half of The Unexpected Everything.
I had a lot of fun with this and will definitely take part again.