Sunday, April 30, 2017

Closing Survey


Honey liked her first read-a-thon.  (But wasn't interested in posing.)

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour Eighteen I was really flagging and wanted to finish my book.  I had some snacks and rallied to finish.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a reader engaged for next year?
Graphic novels are great.  Saga, Lumberjanes and Princesless are some of my favorites.

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season?
Nope.  I think what we did worked well.

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Everything.  I felt bad for the admin when the website was acting up but think everyone handled it well. Personally having lunch at home as opposed to going out bought us more reading time. 

5. How many books did you read?
Finished 5, read from 6

6. What were the names of the books you read?
Princeless Short Stories Volume 1 by Jeremy Whitley
Saga, Vol. 7 by Brian K. Vaughan
Ms. Marvel, Vol. 6: Civil War II by G. Willow Wilson
Princeless, Vol. 3: The Pirate Princess by Jeremy Whitley
Princeless: Raven the Pirate Princess Book 1: Captain Raven and the All-Girl Pirate Crew by Jeremy Whitley

7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Princeless, Vol. 3: The Pirate Princess & Princeless: Raven the Pirate Princess Book 1

8. Which did you enjoy least?
P.S. I Like You - I'm not far enough into it to be in love yet.

9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
You can bet money on it.  We plan all year for these and look forward to them all.


My finished book


All the books we read

No comments:

Post a Comment