Friday, April 28, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon


All the snacks are prepared for the readathon tomorrow.  This will be the 19th one Richard and I have taken part in.  My massive TBR pile is below.  I'll be reading P.S. I Like You with Nancy, Heather and Stephanie.


Runaways, Vol. 5: Escape to New York by Brian K. Vaughan 
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
Relish: My Life in the Kitchen by Lucy Knisley
Princeless Short Stories Volume 1 by Jeremy Whitley 
Princeless, Vol. 3: The Pirate Princess by Jeremy Whitley
Princeless: Raven the Pirate Princess Book 1: Captain Raven and the All-Girl Pirate Crew by Jeremy Whitley
Princeless: Raven the Pirate Princess Book 2: Free Women by Jeremy Whitley
Princeless: Raven the Pirate Princess Book 3: Two Boys, Five Girls, and Three Love Stories by Jeremy Whitley
Lumberjanes, Vol. 6: Sink or Swim by Shannon Watters 
Giant Days, Vol. 1 by John Allison
Saga, Vol. 7 by Brian K. Vaughan
Silk, Volume 1: Sinister by Robbie Thompson
Ms. Marvel, Vol. 6: Civil War II by G. Willow Wilson
Jessica Jones: Alias: Bd. 1 by Brian Michael Bendis
Batgirl, Volume 1: The Darkest Reflection by Gail Simone
Locke & Key, Vol. 3: Crown of Shadows by Joe Hill 
Locke & Key, Vol. 4: Keys to the Kingdom by Joe Hill


How many I'll get through I don't know but I plan on having fun doing it.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment