Sunday, October 21, 2018
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 10 & 11 thought honestly the whole thing didn't go as planned.
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Fun Home by Alyson Blechdel
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake - Creepy and so good!
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you happy?
I loved the bingo card.
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
I'll be there, hopefully this time with no medical emergencies.