Saturday, October 20, 2018

Opening Meme


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Woodlands, TX. More specifically my home library to start with.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Ten by Gretchen McNeil

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Crave Cupcakes

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I hate morning but love reading. Thus why I rarely if ever see the very first hours of the RAT.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
If you count the mini one from the Summer this is my 23rd RAT. I leave for England on Monday so may take it a bit easier than normal this time.

My TBR pile.



No comments:

Post a Comment