Sunday, October 22, 2023

Closing Survey

 1. How many books did you read during this readathon? Did you have any favorites? 

I finished 3 and read a good chunk of another. I loved all but the cat one.

2. How many books did you finish?

3

3. Did you accomplish your goals for this readathon?

I didn't have one aside from enjoying myself and I did that. So yes!

4. How did your snacks and meals work out? Are there things you would change about the food and beverages side of your readathon for next time?

We always get too much but didn't go crazy this time. The meals went well. Maybe more cookies next time.

5. Did you enjoy this readathon? What was the most successful part of your readathon? What would you change for next time?

I did. I think our schedule worked well, me getting up later and also having all our meals planned. Having lunch at home saved us time.

6. Will you be continuing your readathon reading past the end of our official readathon?

Not a read-a-thon really but I read every day. But as it's October I have scary movies to watch now!




No comments:

Post a Comment