Saturday, October 21, 2023

Half-Point Progress Report

1. How many books have you been reading? Have you finished any? Are you on track with respect to your readathon goals so far?

I stuck with one book I had already started and finished it. No goals so I'm doing fine.

2. Have you eaten real food today? (Not just junk food, ACTUAL HEALTHY FOOD) What was your favorite food or beverage so far?

Yes, I had breakfast and lunch. Dunkin Donuts was a great breakfast.

3. Have you been participating in any of the activities on our social media (sprints, photo challenges, discussion questions, BINGO, etc.)

Aside from these survey, no. Just been reading.

4. Are you growing sleepy? Do you plan to nap, or stop early, or are you extending the readathon hours to include sleep?

Not yet. I'll stop early if I get too tired.

5. Have you been outside yet today? Have you had much exercise (besides the heavy lifting required to hold your book)?

We went to Starbucks so I've been outside. It's too hot here to be out much.

6. How is your readathon going, overall?

Fine, lowkey which is good.

Will be starting one of these next.


1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Sounds like a good first half of the readathon to me! I will trade you a chocolate chip cookie for a donut!

    ReplyDelete