1. Get in touch with a specific childhood friend.
2. Try out 25 new recipes this year.
3. Drink more water, ideally 8 glasses a day but start slow with 4 a day.
4. Hang photos around the house. We have almost no pictures up in our house and we have a ton to choose from.
5. Sing more.
6. Knit some blankets for the cats carriers.
7. Get involved in some sort of exercise, maybe yoga.
8. Paint at least one room in the house. Preferably our bedroom but may start with a bathroom.
9. Get all our holiday items neatly organized.
10. Journal at least weekly.
11. Read The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring. I love all the LOTR movies and now I want to read the book.
12. Read The Diary of Anne Frank. Can you believe I never had to read this in school? We went to a theatre production last year and it was very powerful.
13. Read The Little Prince
14. Make it to a church service at least once a month.
15. Be on time with all my
That's all I have for now....I'll add and update when I have thought of more.