Friday, January 27, 2006

Zzzzzzssssss

Sleeping has never been easy for me. I have insomnia alot of the time and am always struggling to try and keep some sort of normal sleep pattern. I occasionally think about how bizarre it is that trying to get sleep is a goal for me. Most people just sleep. I have to work at it. How weird is that?
I'm thinking about all this now as I am tired. I slept last night but woke up every few hours and then woke up for good before 6. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight. I need to be awake and with it tomorrow as we may be having a couple come to meet Chamomile, one of our foster kitties, who is interested in adopting her. Chami is very shy but so sweet, nothing like the little wild girl who clomb the walls when we first got her in August. So fingers crossed that it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment