1. What are you reading right now? Hokus Pokus by Fern Michaels
2. How many books have you read so far? Finished One, Read parts of three others
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Hokus Pokus. This is a good one in the Sisterhood Series!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Aside from not watching as many soccer games as we normally would, no.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? The kiddos (Grafton especially) but they really haven't been too bad. I'm easily distracted though so will never be as focused as I would like to be.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? It's gone really quick!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Just keep it up. I was so happy to know it would still go on in Dewey's honor. It's something Richard and I look forward to.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Usually I pick some good back up books to have ready, in case I need a change of pace. I wasn't well planned out this time around so that didn't happen. Luckily Hokus Pokus is a good book that has kept me interested. And starting off with a book of short stories worked out well.
9. Are you getting tired yet? I was. The break for dinner really helped.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Nothing earth shattering. Just do this because you enjoy it and don't put any restrictions or rules on yourself.