Saturday, April 21, 2012
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Woodlands, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Dashwood Sisters Tell All by Beth Pattillo
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Cheese and crackers
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Books are one of my very favorite things. They are a comfort, a challenge and a necessary ingredient to my happiness.
I'm reading with my husband and best friend.
I love cats.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I have participated in every read-a-thon except the very first one. I have had one of the worst weeks of my life. I am hoping this read-a-thon will be a good distraction, but also know my concentration level may be a bit off. As there is so much going on I am really not putting any expectations on myself, just looking forward to a distraction. I'm also going out to lunch with my mom today, something I don't normally do during read-a-thons.