Saturday, October 13, 2012
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Woodlands, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Aunt Dimity and The Duke by Nancy Atherton & Lily Dale : Believing by Wendy Corsi Staub
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Onion Dip with Ruffles
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I spent yesterday shopping for books at a local used book stores book sale & then scrapbooking - two of my favorite things.
I'll be reading with my husband, my best friend and all our kiddos (cats) - all my favorite reading partners.
I'm slightly behind on my reading goal for the year so this is a great chance to get back on track.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 10th read-a-thon. Usually I read and then do the introductory meme after the firt hour so already I am switching things up! Last read-a-thon my mom had just been diagnosed with breast cancner the week before and we went out to meet her for lunch the day of the read-a-thon. The chemo is done, the surgery is done and my mom is in the midst of recovery and we'll be staying in for lunch this time. Let the reading begin!