Sunday, April 27, 2014

End of Event Meme


1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hmmm, Hour Twenty and Twenty One probably.  I was tired but really wanted to finish my book.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
The Walking Dead graphic novels are great.

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I think there should definitely be an effort made on the part of the cheerleaders to get to blogs of new readers.

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I think the cohosts did a great job with their posts.

5. How many books did you read?
3

6. What were the names of the books you read?
Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
The Walking Dead Vol. 1 Days Gone Bye
The Walking Dead Vol 2 Miles Behind Us

7. Which book did you enjoy most?
I really enjoyed them all but I think Days Gone Bye was especially excellent.

8. Which did you enjoy least?
None, they were all great.

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I wasn't a cheerleader this time for the first time in ages.  I didn't get any comments from cheerleaders at all.

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I'll definitely be reading again.  Maybe cheering or helping to cohost.

The last book I finished in the wee hours of the morning with Clara's bookmark.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on 3 books! Thanks for talking this up so much so I would participate to :)

    ReplyDelete