Saturday, April 26, 2014
1. What are you reading right now?
The Walking Dead Vol 2 Miles Behind Us
2. How many books have you read so far?
Finished One, read from Two others
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Finishing up Miles Behind Us and then maybe Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Nope, but we do plan for this months ahead of time and put it on our calendar as soon as we know the date.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
A few normal every day ones from the kiddos. No biggie.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How much I'm enjoying The Walking Dead. Perfect reading material for me today.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, it rocks.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I think I would add a few more graphic novels to my pile. This is the first time I've done this and I'm happy with how much I enjoy them.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
I was but a nap, some chocolate and a change of reading material helped.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
I haven't been visited by any cheerleaders yet so it's hard to say on that front. I think for us eating lunch in but going out for dinner works well as it's a change of scenery.