Saturday, April 26, 2014

End of Hours One and Two


I slept in.  So for hour one I have my Reading Pile.

Read to start reading!

The Giver by Lois Lowry (Apparently I'm just going to keep putting this in my pile till I actually read it.)
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (Started reading online and loved it)
The Walking Dead Vol 1 Days Gone Bye & Vol 2 Miles Behind Us (A birthday present from my husband)
Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis (Hoping to finish this off first as I have a little over a hundred pages to go)
Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Hoping to make some progress in this)
Serenity, Vol. 1 Those Left Behind
Buffy Vol. 1 The Long Way Home
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (Picked it up from the library to at least give it a try)

Hour Two I have my morning Tea.

Tea, glorious tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment