Sunday, October 19, 2014

End of Event Meme


1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Well I slept through the first two hours so probably those.  Other than that it was probably Hour 23.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
The Walking Dead or any really good graphic novel is wonderful.  I think having a series (Aunt Dimity, Virgin River) you know you love that's a go-to for you is always a good choice.

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not really.  I think we can always use more cheerleaders.  I do think the GoodReads group was a great addition.

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
The GoodReads group and also the warm up posts on Facebook were awesome.

5. How many books did you read?
4 and I finished three of those.  One I had started before the RAT began.

6. What were the names of the books you read?
Aunt Dimity and the Deep Blue Sea (Started before hand)
The Walking Dead Vol 3 Safety Behind Bars
The Walking Dead Vol 3 The Heart's Desire
50 Shades of Grey by E.L. James  (Not finished)

7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Aunt Dimity and the Deep Blue Sea.  It's part of one of my all-time favorite series.

8. Which did you enjoy least?
50 Shades of Grey, though considering I was expecting to hate it and I don't so far it's ok.

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I wasn't though I have been in the past and may cheer next time.  I definitely think we just need more as we're getting so many more readers (which is awesome!)

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
As sure as anything can be!  We (my husband, best friend and I) plan for this every year and it goes on our calendars as soon as the dates come out.  I'll be a reader and may cheer too.

All Our Books


No comments:

Post a Comment