Saturday, October 18, 2014

Introduction Meme


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Woodlands, TX

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Walking Dead graphic novels.  I loved the ones I read last time.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Lime fruit did that Nancy made and the Carrot Cake Cookie Bars I made (for Clara). Honestly the snacking is a super fun part of the RAT.  :)

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love to read, scrapbook and watch horror movies.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is the 14th RAT I've taken part in.  I let myself sleep in this morning as I was dead tired so I'm hoping once I'm fully awake I'll be able to have more energy the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment